Barnwell Cambridge has worked alongside the SCG Trust for a number of years and hopes to do so for many years to come. In this time, they have completed a number of key projects for the SCG Trust, with the company also providing a range of ongoing maintenance services.
Barnwell Cambridge prides itself on the work that they undertake. Proof of their success is in the long-standing relationships the company has with their trusted clients, such as the SCG Trust. Barnwell Cambridge has extensive experience and expertise in all types of sporting and recreation facilities including the new Sydney Showground upgrade, as well as the Moore Park sporting precinct (Sydney Cricket Ground and Sydney Football Stadium).
The project consists of
- Design and Construct
- High Voltage Sub-stations
- Light, Power
- Security and CCTV
- Standby Generator System
- Sports Lighting
- Public Address systems
- Video Score Boards
Noble Bradman Stand
This project was awarded to Barnwell Cambridge based on a “Design and Construct” turn-key solution for all its services and needed to factor in multiple stakeholders.
It was important that the SCG remain operational throughout the upgrade, with a number of different games of varied sports played during construction. This included the Ashes Test Match and later incorporate the opening Game of the Major League Baseball for the 2014 season.
It was a credit to the whole team at Barnwell Cambridge, with site, office and management staff working around the clock at times to allow completion to areas. This was to ensure that the spectators had sufficient seating and an optimal game time experience.
- New High Voltage Main Switchboard, & new HV feeder reticulation
- New Private High Voltage Substation complete with 4 x 1600 Kva Transformers
- New Main Switchboards and Distribution Boards
- New Power Factor Correction Cubicles
- Sub mains
- General Power and lighting
- Feature lighting and external lighting
- Emergency escape lighting and exit signage
- Lighting Control
- Final sub circuits, outlets and accessories
- New Roof Sports lighting & Relocation of Sports lighting towers 1 & 6
- New Scoreboard power & communications feeds
- Services to new upgraded Video Sight Screens
- Backbone and lead in Fibre cabling
- Structured Cabling for
- Point Of Sale services
- IPTV Services
- WI-FI Services
- Data and Telephone services
- Lift & Escalator monitoring cabling
- Outside & inside Broadcast infrastructure
- DAS infrastructure
- PA & AV Installation
- CCTV Installation
- Security Installation
- Lighting Protection